Friday, March 27, 2015

MORE LENR ISSUES AT MARCH 27, 2015

Dear Friends,

Just to tell you that EGO OUT has now 600 published posts - by my associate and me and has recorded over 408000 page views. I am fighting for our Cause and for my ideas and principles.
And will continue to do this as long as I can. I need your support. Thank you!
Peter

 DAILY INFO

Parkhomov Again Replicates Rossi Effect — The Challenge is Before the Scientific Community
http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/03/27/parkhomov-again-replicates-rossi-effect-the-challenge-is-before-the-scientific-community/


Cold Fusion and the Broken State of Publicly Funded Science Research (Achi)


LENR at Tohoku University 
It will be a presentation at ICCF-19; till now what we knew about this was disappointing

Fusione Fredda, il punto della situazione. LENR commerciale: quanti anni serviranno?

Cold Fusion, the situation, LENR commrcial, how many years will it take?

L'ultimo assalto alla fusione fredda italiana..
The last/latest assault upon the Italian cold fusion.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Peter,
    I suspect Airbus have a very real patent
    http://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/news/index.php/News/85-Airbus-Patent-seems-based-on-strong-experience-is-innovative-and-reveal-some-LEN/

    thanks to Rob for raising that fact...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Peter,

    Would you please contact Parkhomov and ask him for the temperature graph of the reactor at the moment the resistor broke until it reached room temp? I find it very odd he did not provide any such data in the slides or discuss it during the talk. He stressed the significance of self sustaining HAD in his first paper. My guess is that he saw HAD again and has yet to reveal it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hank,
      For sure I have asked, I also was interested in knowing about HAD or NoHAD. I hope he will find time to answer.
      Best,
      Peter

      Delete